Ebias Music Publishing is comprised of a skilled development team, with focus on Artist Management, Song Writing and Producing, Publishing, along with the addition of Image and Styling to mould you as an Artist. Since early 2000s, we are sub published by Warner/Chappell Music H.K. Ltd. and affiliated with the Composers and Authors Society of Hong Kong (C.A.S.H.).
Ebias Music Publishing Service Offer:
1. Recording evaluation of demos for professional presentation to major labels.
2. Get your demo heard by the right people, major record label A&R directors, for placement in CD, film and TV commercials, sound tracks etc.
3. Have your written works shopped to already signed artists for them to record. (If your song is cut by an established artist your publishing is worth valued money.)
4. Advice on image and styling and direct access to photographers, make-up artists, stylists etc.
5. We can link you to top music producers and writers and negotiate with them a fee that won’t break your bank but will get your demo up to the industry standard.
If you feel you want to take your music, or know of friends, family, or colleagues that wish to take their music to the next level, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All demo submissions must be made by email or via electronic press kit (EPK). Please indicate in your material which services you are interested in; and send your songs in mp3 format and pictures (if you have them) of no more than 8M in size to the email address:
You must provide us with your:
- Instagram Address or other Social Media links
- Contact Phone Number
- Email Address
- Your performance rights organization ( if any )
- Published or unpublished songwriter
- genre and title of song you want to submit
- Music Organizations you belong to ( if any )
All materials are carefully reviewed directly by Ebias Music Publishing management representative and all final decisions to sign an agreement are approved by Senior Management.
When submitting your demo please consider the following:
- Does your demo have good sound quality
- Vocals are clear and up front in the mix
- Please avoid sending us a song witha long intro
- Did you enclose all contact information
- Don’t keep calling or emailing us asking if we listened to your songs yet