FAQ : any questions?
Why should I take a course at EBIAS MUSIC?
There are many benefits by studying a course with us:
- Our courses are taught on a one to one basis or in small groups giving the student lots of tutor attention.
- Flexible timetables, study at your own pace.
- Our courses are also practical hands-on taught alongside the equipment at all times.
- Studio equipment and computer software are continually updated ensuring that you are using the very latest software and hardware systems.
- Flexible and cost effective course structures, short courses available for busy people like you.
- Quality assurance, we have over 15 years experience in the music industry and are currently active with major record labels from HK, China and Japan.
- A relaxed yet productive feel to our purpose built facility.
- Friendly and helpful tutors and technical assistants.
What sort of people would your courses suit?
- Anyone with a genuine interest in how music is produced and recorded and would like to have an insight into the music industry.
- People who are looking to start a career in the music industry.
- Anyone who want to take that first step into producing their own music.
- People who can only attend a course on evenings and weekends.
- People who would like to make music with their PC and are first time music hardware and software users.
- People who would like to improve on their existing skills.
- People building a home studio needing training on what software and equipment to purchase, soundproofing, installation and design.
- People who would like a foundation or taster for a degree course at a university.
How do the one to one courses work?
They are quite unique where the student chooses the timetable that best suits them, this might be a combination of days, evenings and weekends. This helps people with busy lives that need total flexibility when studying.
I’m interested in a crash course but can I really learn that much in a single weekend?
Yes you can, our crash courses are structured to be intensive yet informative and students gain a great deal of knowledge from them. We constantly monitor the content and delivery of all our courses and if they didn’t work we wouldn’t be running them!
Can I discuss the course content with a tutor before enrolling?
We always recommend you discuss the course content with a tutor before you enroll. This way the tutor can suggest including alternative subjects into your course that best suits your learning requirements.
Do you offer any consultancy service?
Many clients have benefited from our 15+ years of experience in the music industry, whether that has been on recordings, training programmes, music production and publishing or studio setup.We have used our expertise to design training programmes for organizations and individuals embarking on recording projects, audio visual projects, team building weekends and community/youth based projects at our facility or on site.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you please contact us at here